Thursday, May 3, 2012

Entry 3. Rest of da school year.

Ew just fucking woke up. Too early i dont need to be up now. I got like 9 hours of sleep though. School doesn't start till 10:20 today though so happy :) this week has gone by soooo slow. We have done testing the whole week. Ready for it to be the weekend. Actually I'm pretty excited for the weekend. Gonna go crazeee. Then I have another week of school then there's prom. I'm a freshman and I got invited to prom by a junior. A fucking annoying dumb ugly stupid junior. Sorry excuse me for sounding like a bitch. I just really don't want to go and have to be with stuck with him. I guess he's my friend but he's so annoying and weird and awkward. I can't stand him at all. Ughhhh. But one of my best friends is working coat check there for only like the first 30 minutes so she will come save me after. Yay! Then another week of school. Then Disneyland with one of my other best friends! So stoked for that it's going to be so fun. Another week. Then boat cruise. Which is for some club i do and pretty much they get a big boat idk what kinda fucking boat it is, and we ride it around the bay and everyone on the boat goes crazy! Gonna be so fun. Then another week then my birthday. Then another week and schools out! Excited for summer but I'm really really going to miss all the seniors. And everything's going to be sooo different next year. I think I'll write a whole new entry about that. But now I'm going to get myself a waffle. Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment