Saturday, May 5, 2012

Entry 4. Sluts.

hahahahha. funniest thing ever. so there was this birthday party yesterday. for 2 dudes and 1 chick. and they rented out this place and got a dj and shit. so it was like a big dance party. and they invited like 200 people. so i was saying 'oh that's gonna be really stupid. i'm not even gonna go. waste of my time' but then me and my friends figured like why not just go check it out? like we have nothing to do now so we can just go see whats going on and it will probably be at least amusing if its not fun. hah. so we drive up and there's all these fricken sluts in tight ass short skimpy dresses. haha. but then we go in and they're playing like music and stuff and then everyone starts dancing and me and my friends feel like the awkward ones not dancing ya know... but then we start dancing and its fun and whatever. but people were taking it too far. they were like fucking humping each other! girl were humping each other. people came in drunk and were all sloppy and making out. and everyone was like half naked. then i guess some couple had sex in the bathroom and left like out the doors half dressed.... and then once me and my friends had to call my friends dad to come pick us up and all these fucking annoying girls come running in like 'omg i dont look like this omg i'm all sweaty omg my boobs are all sweaty omg i need perfume!" and were all wiping there fricken boob sweat of and going through random peoples bags finding perfume and spraying there selves and putting on more makeup cause they 'looked gross'? lovely. hah. UM YOURE ALL FUCKING FRESHMEN WTF? this is why people don't like freshmen... hahah. it was SO not classy. and then of course the cops came cause some dude got punched in the face. classic. well i'm just happy i'm not a dirty whore and i didn't think that was like the greatest thing of my life like all of them thought. ridiculous haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment