Friday, May 25, 2012

Entry 5. F U.

So.... Fuck you. Ugh. I guess I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up. But I thought things woulda gotten better. I thought it woulda gone back to how it was before but obviously not. It's not that easy. But I just miss you. And I know that lame. Cause you suck. And you're not worth it. But I can't help it. So over the time I was getting over you and practically totally over you, yes pretty much I was completely over you, then you fucking have to mess with me and be like oh I'm single whoo let's hang out blah blah. And then okay yay I'm happy again cause I missed you. I did. But then of course you fricken bail on me and become and asshole again. And now of course I'm mad again. And it's just gonna start over. I wish you just left. I mean I'll miss you but you suck. And it's gonna be easier without you honestly when you leave. So yeah........ Idk I'm just sad. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment